Intrado is committed to helping our clients and communities in their efforts to remain productive, engaged, and healthy as they implement remote work strategies. As a follow-on to our recent Cisco Webex offer for enterprise organizations, we are pleased to announce this special offer in support of small and midsized businesses.
Unified Meeting® 5 with Integrated Audio
For organizations that need a web and video-enabled collaboration solution with robust, high quality audio, Intrado is pleased to offer a 90-day free trial of Unified Meeting 5 with integrated audio.
This offer supports global teams all with free Dolby quality VoIP and toll dial-in access from 27 countries and dial out from China. Additionally, users can take advantage of free meeting archiving and recording during this 90-day period*.
This free trial offer* includes:
- Voice over Internet Protocol – VoIP with Dolby quality audio
- PSTN Toll Access from the following countries:
(Dial Out Only, No Toll Access)
- Collaboration – Point-to-point HD video, document and application sharing
- Full meeting management – Mute/Unmute, individual and group chat, meeting lock, breakout rooms, waiting room, integrated polling
- Outlook integration for one-click meetings. No more typing in endless sets of numbers
- MobileMeet® to support meeting management and access from mobile devices
Organizations that take advantage of this Unified Meeting 5 trial offer will also receive special access to the next generation of video-first meeting tools, coming from Intrado soon.
It’s never been more important to prepare your teams to work remotely. Intrado has the solutions, expertise, and experience to get your teams productively engaged.
Existing customers should contact their client director for additional information. For organizations not currently buying services from Intrado, register to receive 90-day free trial access of Unified Meeting 5.
March 11, 2020
Rob Bellmar & Patty Watson