Microsoft Teams can be a full-fledged, cost-effective, and flexible business phone system. Yet, many companies struggle to implement voice for Teams, maximize its capabilities, and see the ROI. This whitepaper provides a step-by-step guide to help you better understand key considerations and priority actions in adding Voice to Teams.
If you have asked any of these questions, download this whitepaper now:
- Are you grappling with unlocking the full potential of Microsoft Teams?
- Want to create your cloud voice strategy and use Teams as an alternative PBX-based solution?
- Do you need to understand the effect on your incumbent carrier?
- Are you unsure whether to replace all PBXs in a single swoop or in stages?
- Do you want to gain insight into your network considerations?
- Are you struggling to navigate Microsoft licensing options?
- Have you deployed Teams to all users, but it's underutilized?