This thought-provoking whitepaper explains how Intrado leverages technology to solve issues regarding a caller’s location, ensuring 911 call takers receive quick and reliable location data, regardless of the device, phone system, or caller’s ability to provide information. Also included – Intrado’s findings from a survey looks into specific topics regarding issues and opportunities with today’s 911 system.
- Multi-Line Telephone Systems Fuel Workplace Location Issues
- Location: A Complex Challenge on School Campuses
- Disappearing Landlines Create Location Challenges at Home
- Location Struggles Extend Beyond Work, School and Home
- Emergency Communications at a Massive Scale