Terms and Conditions
The Safety Shield application currently utilizes SMS short code for messaging between users of
the Safety Shield application. The following terms are required by Intrado’s third-party provider of
such codes, Twilio:
• Intrado Safety Shield is a program that will send critical event information.
• You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you
send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that
you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from
us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending
SMS messages to you again.
• If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the
keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-988-6228.
• Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
• Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it
is best to contact your wireless provider.