While E911 ensures employees can connect to 911 and be located quickly, preventing emergencies and providing tools to make workplaces safer should be a part of your company's safety plans.
Workplace safety is a growing concern. As return to work becomes more prevalent and duty of care awareness increases, companies must take necessary steps to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their employees. While E911 helps ensure employees can connect to 911 and be located quickly, preventing emergencies and providing tools to make workplaces safer should be a part of your company’s safety plan.
Join Intrado to learn use cases and best practices that increase employee safety, improve collaboration with first responders, and expedite emergency response.
- Practical applications that span schools, healthcare, retail, hospitality, lone workers and other common use cases
- Connecting in-building IP endpoints, such as TVs, digital signage, PA systems, telephones and more to your emergency notifications
- One-touch building/campus lockdowns
- Digitizing and sharing critical information with first responders like floor plans, SOPs, checklists and more
- Innovative wearable panic button technology